3 bedroom (or 3 bhk) properties are those that have three allocated bedrooms. They are sometimes referred to as 3 bhk, meaning 3 bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen. This type of property would suit a small family. There are 3 bhk properties advertised as having a separate office or maid/driver room (sometimes listed as a 3+1BR), some have their own attached bathroom too which would mean that the property technically has four bedrooms. It is advisable to check the facilities being offered and also the layout of the property as some agents do not always list all the amenities fully. It is also best to view any properties that interest you in person as there are many aspects of the home that you can gauge better when you visit the property.
Approximately 80% of all 3 bhk homes available for rent in Qatar are apartments in an apartment block or tower. The remaining 20% of 3 bedroom houses for rent are villas, penthouses, townhouses, or serviced apartments in a residential block or hotel.
Al Daayen is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Qatar. The north of Al Daayen shares its border with the Al Khor municipality and it is predominantly a rural and agricultural area with few settlements and several farms. The west is bordered with the Umm Salal municipality. The two main roads running through Al Daayen are the Al Shamal Road which passes vertically through the western part of the Al Daayen municipality and the Al Khor Coastal Road which runs through the central and eastern parts linking the cities of Doha and Al Khor.
The south of Al Daayen shares its border with the northern part of the Qatari capital. Due to its proximity with Doha, the southern region has been influenced greatly by the capital and this area has seen rapid development serving as the economic and residential hub of Al Daayen. The city of Lusail in particular is where most of this growth has been concentrated, offering some of the most modern and beautifully constructed homes available for rent or sale, perfect for families and couples alike. It is fast becoming a popular area to find new homes for rent in Qatar with various tastefully furnished compound villas and apartments available to move into immediately.