4-bedroom properties are those that have four allocated bedrooms. They are sometimes referred to as 4 bhk, meaning 4 bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen. This type of property would suit a medium sized family. There are some 4-bedroom properties advertised as having a separate room for a maid/driver, some have their own attached bathroom too. Technically such properties would be considered to have 5 bedrooms. Approximately 80% of all 4-bedroom properties available for rent in Qatar are villas. The remaining 20% of 4-bedroom homes for rent are apartments, penthouses or townhouses.
It is advisable to check the facilities being offered and also the layout of the property as some agents do not always list all the amenities fully. It is also best to view any properties that interest you in person as there are many aspects of the home that you can gauge better when you visit the property.
Al Maamoura is a district in the municipality of Al Rayyan, Qatar bordering the municipality of Doha. The area is known for its many parks, sporting areas, government offices and the amazing Doha Mall which offers its visitors a superior shopping experience. The owners of the mall, Al Mana are a Qatari conglomerate with numerous projects in Qatar and abroad. Their ambition when architecting the Doha Mall was to provide an unparalleled and unique shopping experience serving the population Doha and the southern region of Qatar.
Al Maamoura and the surrounding areas of Abu Hamour, Nuaija, and Mesaimeer are known for their density in residential compounds occupied by families with children. This is due to the very high concentration of both Qatari and international educational establishments offering parents plenty of choice for their schooling needs. There are approximately 17 establishments in Al Maamoura alone ranging from pre-school level kindergartens and nurseries right through to senior schools and academic colleges.