4 bedroom properties are those that have four allocated bedrooms. They are sometimes referred to as 4 bhk, meaning 4 bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen. This type of property would suit a medium sized family. There are some 4 bedroom properties advertised as having a separate room for a maid/driver, some have their own attached bathroom too. Technically such properties would be considered to have five bedrooms. Approximately 80% of all 4 bedroom properties available for rent in Qatar are 4 bedroom villas and the remaining 20% are 4 bedroom apartments, penthouses or townhouses.
It is advisable to check the facilities being offered and also the layout of the property as some agents do not always list all the amenities fully. It is also best to view any properties that interest you in person as there are many aspects of the home that you can gauge better when you visit the property.
Viva Bahriya is a precinct in the spectacular man-made island of The Pearl. It is perfect for families and those seeking a quieter and more relaxed locale whilst enjoying an enviable beachfront location. The precinct offers just under 1,800 residential units along 2 kilometres of pristine beach. 28 Moroccan inspired towers provide a wide variety of residential options from one to four-bedroom apartments and penthouses with units ranging from a modest 107 square metres in size to a more spacious 623 square metres. In addition to the elegant towers, townhouses and low-rise blocks offer an alternative with their innovative design, features and direct beach views.
Probably the most impressive residential towers in the Viva Bahriya precinct, are the Al Mutahidah Towers. Comprised of two connected towers of 24 floors each, the high-rise structure features 480 residential units of various dimensions including studios, lofts, luxury apartments, townhouses as well as high-level penthouses with plenty of amenities. There are plenty of homes for rent and sale in Viva Bahriya to suit all budgets.