5 bedroom properties are those that have five allocated bedrooms. They are sometimes referred to as 5 bhk, meaning 5 bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen. This type of property would suit a medium to large sized family. There are some 5 bedroom properties advertised as having a separate room for a maid/driver and some have their own attached bathroom too. Technically such properties would be considered to have six bedrooms. Over 85% of all 5 bedroom properties available for rent in Qatar are villas. The remaining 15% of 5 bedroom homes for rent are apartments, penthouses, townhouses or on the odd occasion a triplex with a large roof terrace: perfect for outdoor entertaining.
It is advisable to check the facilities being offered and also the layout of the property as some agents do not always list all the amenities fully. It is also best to view any properties that interest you in person as there are many aspects of the home that you can gauge better when you visit the property.
The Pearl is an artificial island and district in the municipality of Doha spanning nearly four million square metres with a capacity to house 50,000 residents. The name "The Pearl" comes from the fact that the island has been built on one of Qatar's historical pearl diving sites and refers to Qatar's rich past in the pearling industry. It has been divided into 12 precincts each with a distinct architectural style influenced by either Arabic, European or Mediterranean design. The two densely populated sections of the island are known as Viva Bahriya and Porto Arabia, where there are large residential tower blocks arranged in a circular arrangement offering thousands of apartments for sale and rent with either a marina view or beach access. In addition, there are large luxury villas, some with private beaches and mooring facilities and also modern townhouses with canal views for rent and sale.
Three enviable five-star hotels offering super-luxurious experiences and over two million square metres of the best international designer boutiques and popular fashion and homeware brands, top restaurants, elegant cafes, and entertainment facilities can also be found here. Living in The Pearl certainly offers an unmatchable luxurious experience with many conveniences and desirable facilities within reach.
Although there are no schools in The Pearl and no public transport either, this does not seem an impediment to the thousands of residents who choose to live the district because of the unique lifestyle offered by the amenities available and its prime location. There is one main road that serves the island known as The Pearl Boulevard. The nearest Metro station is Legtaifiya in West Bay Lagoon on the Red Line. The Pearl is one of the most popular places favoured by couples and families alike looking to rent in Qatar and with the wide variety of both furnished and unfurnished properties available, from apartments and villas to townhouses and penthouses, one is certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to renting a home in The Pearl!